Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Hi kids!

I'm back baby!

Er... Gotta go again, but a few things first.

We survived the crisis with the DVD player self destructing at the weekend and will be purchasing a Blu Ray machine next weekend.

(Credit crunch? What credit crunch?)

So, re. this weeks desktop, I got to thinking of what my first Blu Ray purchase might be? Ah... Maybe a film all about this guy.



I loved "Iron Man". One 0f my favourite films of the year.

I once saw a Blu Ray player being demoed in an electronics shop in town and the disk they were using for the test was "Iron Man". It looked just fab.

It was a busy weekend. On Saturday night we went to see Leonard Cohen at the LG Arena and on Sunday I went to see the movie "Choke". I enjoyed both immensely and will write about them next time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The movie Choke was overadvertised, I thought, and I hated it without even seeing it. You'll make me feel a bit guilty if you're telling me now that it is actually decent.

Jerry said...

j.: OK. Just for you then, it was terrible, a waste of time, dreadful. (But it wasn't really.)

swisslet said...

Robert Downey is a genius - he absolutely nails this film. Iron Man is one of the harder heroes to like (in my opinion), but he makes this pretty much the best of the lot, and helps the film transcend the ropey villain. I look forward to the sequel, and also to the Avengers movie. Nice.

ST