Friday, December 05, 2008

Last night did not quite happen the way I expected it to.

Jennifer was ill, so she did not go to the party. The bus was late and we did not arrive home until late. No time to do anything but eat, watch "The Quiller Memorandum" on the V+ box (dated, sure, but Pinter's dialogue still sparkles) and go to bed.

There will be no time this evening, either (I am going to see the Fratellis with my Brother), so this quick post, on a Company computer - ooo, eee - will have to be it.

Have a good weekend, all. Catch up later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel that I should admit that yesterday I was thinking she should feign illness and skip the party. Now that she really is ill, I feel somewhat bad about that.

Jerry said...

j: She has been ill with her stomach, on and off, for weeks. She doesn't skive. Much more dedicated than me.