Tuesday, October 07, 2008

In the news...

A priest writes on his blog, 'Homosexuals should have tattooed on their backsides, "Sodomy can seriously damage your health"'.

Jerry writes on his blog, 'Bigoted priests should have tattooed on their backsides, "This is an asshole"'.

David Duchovny has left rehab after successfully completing a course to combat his sex addiction. He had these words for the waiting press: 'I cannot wait to get home. I am dying for a shag".

Not really. I made that up. But wouldn't it have been brilliant if he had said that?

I was going to get working on a couple of film reviews this evening, but instead I watched "Underdog". It was terrible. Ce sera sera.

2 comments:

DragonZAR said...

Why waste good tattoo ink on bigoted priests? Burn the buggers at the stake, I say. Or am I "just being satirical"?

medusa said...

I wonder how well Duchovny's "recovery" will go once he's back on the set of "Californication" where every other scene has him engaged in some kind of kinky sex or another. I mean, I know that they say that doing a sex scene on a film/tv set is not at all sexy (what with the cameras and crews and takes) but I would guess it's still going to remind him a little of actual sex. You know?