Monday, October 20, 2008

Jennifer did not call on Friday or Saturday. She did call yesterday, to say that she was on her way home, and would I like to meet her at New Street station?

Stupid question.

I suppose we are in a state of detente. Last night I ordered a Chinese takeaway. We watched TV. We talked about her Brother and his kids. We talked about the eviction on "The X-Factor" (Girlband! I told you!) We talked about Worthing and Brighton. We talked about nothing very much at all.

We tiptoed around each other all evening. There were no arguments. I didn't raise anything 'heavy'. I was scared to. At the end of the night, she went to her room and I went to mine. I suppose we are still together. Jennifer didn't say anything contrary to that.

Today I asked her Jennifer if she wanted to see "Quantum Of Solace" at The Electric in November? Sofa seat. Nibbles. Drinks. Jennifer said OK. She would like that. It will be the first film we have seen together since "Kung Fu Panda".

We will have a serious talk. We will work through things.

No comments: