Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Nothing much to write this evening. Anyway Jennifer is floating, I am on her laptop, and I really hate people trying to read over my shoulder.

I am off to see the Sex Pistols tomorrow evening with my Brother, this gentleman and this gentleman. I had hoped it would be an evening of consumption of alcohol beverages, dancing and general dicking about, but that was before the finger-in-the-car-door incident and the hospital appointment that I need to keep at 9:20 on Thursday morning. Moderation will have to be the key word tomorrow evening, unfortunately. I may not even make it into the mosh pit.

Really looking forward to the gig, though. Could be one of the greatest gigs of my life. No pressure for the band there, then.

Half day at work tomorrow. Home, nap, food, shower, red bull, bus, Anarchy!

No comments: