Saturday, June 14, 2008

This morning I went to see "The Happening". I am torn as to what to write. I cannot make up my mind. I will have a think first and a short review will follow later.

The rest of the day I have been bumping into things, missing buses, catching buses, getting off at wrong bus stops, breaking eggs and banging my (very sore) hand. Probably something to do with limited sleep last night, an early start this morning and no food until early evening.

Jennifer tells me that I need to look after myself better. She is probably right.

2 comments:

LB said...

I think what you maybe need to write is that it was really disappointing, and that is a shame as his films are usually really interesting and in some cases genius ("Signs") and that Mark Wahlberg was wooden and surprisingly hopeless and that the characters back stories were lame and that the whole premise was a bit silly and that it didn't half plod a bit without a particularly fulfilling conclusion.

Or something.

Jerry said...

Actually, LB, I think that about covers it.