Monday, June 02, 2008

Amazing things can happen, when you least expect them.

People really seemed to like the 'death' post. This pleased me a great deal. Really it did. Then it turned out that some people liked the 'death' post so much that they nominated it onto the shortlist for Post Of The Week. Great! And now the post is officially the Post Of The Week #71.

Er...

I am surprised, chuffed, greatly honoured and also a little puzzled, because when I re-read the post now I see how clumsy the whole thing is, compared to Harlan Ellison's original.

Anyway... Sincerely, what else can I say but, thank you all very much.

Bastards! Now I have writers block!

OK, not really, but it is too late to be getting into anything of detail, and anyway, the finger of torment is throbbing. Tomorrow...
  1. Jodie's victory in the final of "I'd Do Anything".
  2. "Doctor Who".
  3. The Pigeon Detectives at the Carling Academy.
  4. The ocean of alcohol ingested by my Brother and myself while watching the Pigeon Detectives at the Carling Academy.
  5. "Forgetting Sarah Marshall".

No comments: