Monday, September 08, 2008

The new desktop. I have changed the day that the desktop gets replaced. From now on it will be a Monday.



"Steptoe and Son".

An extremely fine British sitcom of the sixties and seventies. It starred Harry H. Corbett and Wilfred Brambell. In real life those two guys really hated each other. It's true. I have seen documentaries about them.

**

I had plans this evening. Things to write about. All come to nowt.

Jennifer needed my assistance doing something on the net. I wouldn't normally mind helping her, and we did get everything done that she wanted getting done, but when it all ends in an argument, I don't know why I even fucking bothered. What am I getting out of it?

I will try the blog again tomorrow. Unless there is something good on the TV, of course.

1 comment:

Katyola said...

The guy on the right is Paul's grandfather from A Hard Day's Night, right? A clean old man, he is.