Wednesday, April 02, 2008

I am kind of shell shocked at having to get up at 5am for the last two days, to get to work for 7am. Two more days of this to go. It was a favour for Jennifer.

I think that is all about all there is to say, at this juncture.

Near comatose and slumped in front of the TV over the last couple of nights, I have been watching the "Doctor Who" Christmas Specials that the BBC are repeating prior to the new series starting on Saturday. "The Runaway Bride" was on this evening, which was the one that featured new companion Catherine Tate for the first time. I thought it was really, really good. Much better than I remembered it. Captain Sadness is really looking forward to the new series. I have washed my anorak and everything.

One last thing.

Is it just me, are all male managers in reality just yapping little dogs with erect penile dysfunction? Or do I just have a bad attitude? Jennifer has accused me of the latter. I need to know.

5 comments:

LB said...

I don't think I am a yapping little dog with penile dysfunction, if that helps?

(yapping big dog, some might say)

Anonymous said...

Hehe. LB beat me to it. I can't comment on his managment techniques, but I can comment on any erection problems, of which there are none.

But it could be said that he himself is a big dysfunctional penis at times...

Jerry said...

lb: Must be just my male managers, then.

hen: I don't think I want to know about lb's lack of erection problems, but thanks for offering to share!

Anonymous said...

I think it's just managers in general from my experience, male or female. ;)

Fuff said...

LOL
I get up at 5:30 every morning. It's horrendous.