Monday, March 31, 2008

I went back to work today. It was a joke that was not funny, so how's about some jokes that are funny. (Well I think so).

DICTIONARY FOR WOMEN'S PERSONAL ADS
  1. 40-ish = 49
  2. Adventurous = Slept with everyone
  3. Athletic = No tits
  4. Average looking = Ugly
  5. Beautiful = Pathological liar
  6. Contagious Smile = Does a lot of pills
  7. Emotionally secure = On medication
  8. Feminist = Fat
  9. Free spirit = Junkie
  10. Friendship first = Former very "friendly" person
  11. Fun = Annoying
  12. New age = Body hair in too many places
  13. Open minded = Desperate
  14. Outgoing = Loud and embarrassing
  15. Passionate = Sloppy drunk
  16. Professional = Bitch
  17. Voluptuous = Very Fat
  18. Large frame = Hugely Fat
  19. Real woman = Darts player
  20. Wants soul mate = Stalker

WOMENS ENGLISH

  1. Yes = No
  2. No = Yes
  3. Maybe = No
  4. We need = I want
  5. I am sorry = You'll be sorry
  6. We need to talk = You're in trouble
  7. Sure, go ahead = You better not
  8. Do what you want = You will pay for this later
  9. I am not upset = I am upset
  10. You're very attentive tonight = Is sex all you ever think about?

MEN'S ENGLISH

  1. I am hungry = I am hungry
  2. I am sleepy = I am sleepy
  3. I am tired = I am tired
  4. Nice dress = Nice tits
  5. I love you = Fancy some sex?
  6. I am bored = Fancy some sex?
  7. May I have this dance? = Fancy some sex?
  8. May I call you sometime? = Fancy some sex?
  9. Do you want to go to a movie? = Fancy some sex?
  10. Can I take you out to dinner? = Fancy some sex?
  11. Those shoes don't go with that outfit = I am gay

A recent scientific study found that women find different male faces attractive depending on where they are in their menstrual cycle. For example, when a woman is ovulating she will prefer a man with rugged, masculine features. However, when a woman is menstruating, she prefers a man doused in petrol and set on fire, with scissors stuck in his eye and a cricket stump shoved up his ass.

A Dog is truly a man's best friend. Don't believe me? OK. Just try this experiment: Put your Dog and your wife or girlfriend in the trunk of the car and drive around for an hour. When you finally stop and open the trunk, who is really and truly happy to see you?

No comments: