Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I have excellent news. I am an Uncle for the third time.

Sister 3 gave birth by C-section this afternoon to a little girl. New Niece is 7 pounds and 2 ounces, very pink, has lots of black hair and, according to my Mom, the Cornelius nose. True, I never knew that there was such a thing as the 'Cornelius Nose', but I stand corrected.

Other than that, I know nothing. Jennifer and I will be seeing Sister 3 at the weekend. Must make a note to buy my Nephew (New Niece's Brother) a little gift at the weekend.

Really brilliant! Another Cornelius on stream for visits to Christmas pantomimes, circa 2013 through 2025.

Changes to the blog: Niece is now renamed Niece 1. New Niece is now renamed Niece 2.

Got to keep these things in order.

1 comment:

medusa said...

Congrats on new uncle-hood! I had a similar occasion earlier this summer. Like you, picked up something for the infant's older brother. Always a good idea...