Friday, August 29, 2008

Today, for the first time in many, many years I was sent home from work as I did not feel very well. Migraine, mostly, interspersed with some sickness and diarrhea. The funny thing is that the guy who sent me home, who is Jennifer's boss, is normally a total ass, but sometimes he suprises me with casual acts of kindness. We were understaffed at work, and what with Jennifer being off work this week on leave, I was prepared to hang on for today. Jennifer's boss wouldn't hear a word of it and even arranged for somebody to give me a lift home.

This has been such fun. Illness started last night, which accounts for the fact that I did not post last night. Whatever it is has probably been caused by Jennifer trying to kill me with her cooking.

I was back in the house by 10am. I retired to my bed with a bowl in which to be sick and anti-shit tablets to stop the... er... shit. I slept a lot and dreamt massive sex dreams. Some girls are very naughty...

I am up now and feeling much better now. Waiting for food.

Hungry.

3 comments:

Mark said...

I hope you are getting better.

I *might* have a spare ticket for James in Brum at Christmas.. want to go?

Finding Butterflies said...

Hope you're feeling better, Jerry.

Jerry said...

Mr. Planet: If you have a ticket, I would be delighted to accompany you. Nice one.

jen: Thanks, Jen.