Thursday, March 13, 2008

Day 3 or 4 of the cold? Day 4. I didn't post yesterday. I was much more interested in watching "Torchwood" and "Dexter".

My throat is sore. I have the sniffles. I have a cough. I am burning up with fever. My legs and arms are aching like shit. I keep losing my breath.

Other than that I am just fine and dandy. Thanks for asking.

I have been dragging myself into work, only because Jennifer asked me to and has been really nice to me this week. We are terribly short staffed, what with holiday being taken at the last minute (the holiday year at the PLC ending on 31st March) and various members of staff being whisked away to attend ITIL seminars and examinations.

(Sidebar. ITIL. Utter bullshit and a waste of money. The PLC wouldn't recognise a procedure if one appeared, bit them on the arse and announced, "Hi there! I'm a procedure!" I'll go into the whole subject of ITIL-shite sometime soon, but not now. I will say one thing, though. One manager who thinks he is absolutely great but really hasn't got the intellectual ability to supervise the position of the pen on his desk, came back from one of the exams today looking completely shell shocked. Maybe, hitting the wall of his limitations? Oh, I did smile, in between coughing. About fucking time. End of sidebar.)

I had a story to tell, but I will do it another time. It can wait. It event happened in 1979.

Best advert running at the moment.



Genius.

2 comments:

Threelight said...

Yup, the advert is genius.

Check out my blog, and I've got the exact same ad posted.

Jerry said...

I know. I saw you blog before putting the link on mine.