Saturday, March 29, 2008

I have been here and I have been there. It is always stressful shopping with Jennifer.

Today Jennifer purchased a printer, spare printer cartridges, a headset (because she has decided that she wants Skype) and a spare USB cable. As it happens, it was the wrong type of USB cable, despite myself asking Jennifer several times before we left the house to check the type of cable that the printer needed. I could have done it myself, but she said I was 'interfering in her business'.

Apparently I am also 'unhelpful' and 'an arrogant little shit' and 'no good to man or beast'. I'm glad that any vagueness on those points has now been cleared up, because I was unsure of exactly what I am.

After shopping I saw a film called "Garage", which I liked, but I don't want to write about it now.

Reading around the blogs, there appear to be some very unhappy people about. I wish I could take the unhappiness away from all of us, really I do, but you just cannot wrap your arms around the whole world.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, you could try to do a little wrapping of your arms, couldn't you? Just a little?

Threelight said...

I'm on a bit of a blog break, even though I've not mentioned it on my blog.

But I'm still blogging...

Jerry said...

hen: Oh, OK. Just for you. (Hugs.)

threelight: Glad to hear it.