Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Didn't post last night. I was defeated by the incredibly cold weather (at this time last year the heating was on minimum, so I don't know what the hell is going on), my sniffly and incredibly blocked up nose, and my utter indifference at the thought of writing anything.

Instead I watched "Just Friends" on cable. Crass, awful and terrible and, of course, I laughed like a hyena. I have only just realised how incredibly hot Anna Faris is. Then I fell asleep on the settee. End of night.

This evening, I have eaten food, done a stack of ironing, watched "C.S.I. Crime Scene Investigation" and fell asleep on the settee. Again. Maybe I am rundown or exhausted or maybe it is just that time of the year.

Anyway, no time now for thoughts on "The Cottage". Tomorrow... But I have said that before.

No comments: