Saturday, May 03, 2008

As well as adding links to my last post, I have also made a little correction.

By the time I saw the Pistols at Finsbury Park, England had progressed to the semi-finals of Euro 96, not the quarter finals. We were on fire that year.

There. Sorted. All better.

I saw "P2" today. I came out of the film with mixed feelings. I think a careful ponder is required before I make any official comment.

Everyone OK? Everyone cool? The weather was nice today (in the UK), wasn't it?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Saturday was nice.

Yesterday not so much.

Today better than yesterday, but the gastroenteritis afflicting my insides can just go and fuck oof.

Jerry said...

Sorry to hear that Hen. I hope you are feeling better. If not, drink plenty of fluids, the purer the better.