Monday, May 19, 2008

I watch "I'd Do Anything" compulsively every Saturday, and the results show every Sunday. This has perturbed Jennifer a great deal. Where is the stud that she started going out with in 1996 and who is this girly wuss who has taken his place?

The quarter final sing off was yesterday. It featured Rachel and Niamh. Rachel won. Niamh is gone.

I think that this is the best song that Tim Rice and Andrew Lloyd Webber ever wrote. It always brings a tear to my eye.



Sigh. Girly wuss.

Jodie to win! Or will it be Sam? I don't know. I will toss a coin. (Tosses a coin.) Jodie! (Or Sam.)

As you were.

2 comments:

Threelight said...

Glad to see I'm not the only one who watches it (and who is now admitting it).

But then again, I do like watching that young Irish lass, Jessie, who'll probably get 3rd place. But I like watching her.

Jerry said...

Sam and Jodie #1 and #2 (or the opposite way around). You may as well toss a coin for Jessie or Rachel as #3 and #4. I have no idea.