Sunday, May 11, 2008

It has been an incredibly busy weekend. At the time, frankly too busy to taking time out to be blogging about it.

Saturday we spent mostly with my Nephew. My Nephew will be 12 on 26th May 2008. Due to a combination of many things, we will not be seeing him on that day or close to that day. So, we took him out and let him choose his own presents and treats.

Clothes from Debenhams (the boy likes his labels - Sister 3 blames me), burger and salad from the Handmade Burger Company (he had a Chicken, Cheese - yuck - and Bacon combination) and then a movie ("Speed Racer" - a piece of shit, but I will go into details at a another time). It was a really nice day for all concerned. Jennifer played Mom and she loved it.

Today Jennifer departed for Nottingham. She has a business meeting in the city tomorrow, and it gave her the chance to stay over at one of her oldest friends. I have filled my day with movies ("Iron Man" - very good, I thought), eating and TV ("I'd Do Anything" - sue me, I love it, and segments from "Lost" series 3 Virgin Media's TV on demand service). I could have/should have done chores. Our back garden is a disgrace.

Ha ha ha ha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah the joy of avoiding actual parenting through the temporary parenting of nieces and nephews.

That's my style.