Wednesday, May 07, 2008

It must be Summer. Jennifer ordered me to adjust the heating and to open the windows upstairs. The problem now is that from my lair in the back room I can hear people in their gardens enjoying themselves. I can even hear the fucking birds having a tweet.

Bastards.

Solitude, quiet, peace, no interruptions. These are the preferable conditions to allow my genius to slowly simmer and for the words of wisdom to flow.

Hmm...

OK. Maybe not.

I spoke too soon on Monday. Jennifer went down with the shits a bad stomach yesterday. She was much sicker than me and had to stay at home, no doubt enjoying the delights of "The Jeremy Kyle Show" and TV movies on tap. Funnily enough we had a really good day at work without her. Not that I am going to tell her that, mind.

I have purchased a track from 7 Digital. The artist is a British legend. Enjoy.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK. So it's catching.

Jerry said...

It appears so.