Tuesday, July 22, 2008

At work:

Did some work without much enthusiasm. Nothing new there, eh?

We are all waiting for the pay review insult. Jennifer tells me that I may be pleasantly surprised this year. Apparently some time ago, Jennifer was asked by her manager who she would recommend for an above average pay review. Who were her stars? Jennifer mentioned 3 people: A guy called Damon King (mid 20's, Kevin Spacey lookalike, very quiet, rumoured to have last spoken back in 2002), Bill North (thin, bald and... er... Northern) and me (short and balding, but still sexy, with an undefinable Clooneyesque/Pittesque/Deppesque charisma around the ladies).

Will I get a decent pay review? It is more likely that Buddy Holly will announce a British tour.

At home:

Tea was fish, mash and peas. Actually, lovely.

Entertainment was "George Gently", which is a middle class, cuddly, BBC, Sunday evening, mid 1960's set detective drama. The kind of thing I would normally jump out of a window to avoid, but I really enjoyed it. Maybe I am going senile?

Then, "Bonekickers". I have written about this series before. It hasn't improved. It really is still kind of awful. Terrible, illogical and unbelievable. Bonkers. It is unthinkable to consider that the BBC will do a second series, after the reviews of the first. I think that "Bonekickers" is unmissable. Thoroughly enjoyable. There is a comedy CGI snake in next weeks episode!

And Julie Graham? Oh, yes. I certainly would.

Here's some pictures of her with her clothes on.

No comments: