Friday, July 11, 2008

I have not done a Me Me Me for a while. Lifted shamelessly from Mr. Planet, who stole it from somebody else.
  1. Were you named after anyone? Yes. I was named after my two Granddads. Jerry Cornelius on my Dad's side and Elvis Brunner on my Mom's side.
  2. When was the last time you cried? Last Saturday evening when the fate of Donna Noble in "Doctor Who" became apparent. Crying at a TV programme? I embarrass myself.
  3. Do you like your handwriting? No. I can barely hold a writing implement. That is one of the reasons why I learnt to touch type. My handwriting is awful. (I learnt to touch type in the 4th year of senior school. 14 years old. In a class with 18 teenage girls and 1 other boy, who I ignored. The teacher a Goddess by the name of Mrs Ingram. 23 years old, large of bust and flowing of hair. It didn't get much better than that.)
  4. What is your favourite lunch meat? I don't know.
  5. Do you have kids? No.
  6. If you were another person, would you be friends with you? No. Sometimes I am very hard work. Frankly, I wouldn't bother with me.
  7. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Yes. "Bigmouth Strikes Again".
  8. Do you still have your tonsils? Yes.
  9. Would you bungee jump? No. Are you fucking mad?
  10. What is your favourite cereal? Apple and Cinnamon crunch from Marks & Spencers.
  11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Always.
  12. Do you think you are strong? "You think that I'm strong. You're wrong. You're wrong." - Robbie Williams.
  13. What is your favourite ice cream? I don't have one.
  14. What is the first thing you notice about people? Men - do they look dodgy. Women - legs and tits. (Sorry, but true. It is where my head is at the moment.)
  15. Red or pink? Pink.
  16. What is your least favourite thing about yourself? My inflexibility.
  17. Who do you miss the most? My Dad and the Jennifer of 5 or so years ago.
  18. What colour pants and shoes are you wearing? Underpants? Slut red. Shoes? Blue trainers with a white trim.
  19. What was the last thing you ate? Kebab meat and chips. Magnifico. (Somebody once told me that he never eats kebab meat, because he once saw a food documentary that featured a microscopic close up of a kebab and the kebab was moving...)
  20. What are you listening to right now? "Falling" by Nintin Sawhney featuring Aqualung. (I did cheat. I put it on to have something to write.)
  21. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be? Purple.
  22. Favourite smells? I don't know.
  23. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? A customer at work who had a wobble on her Internet connection and got disconnected from the system. I reset her. She was really grateful.
  24. Favourite sport to watch? Football.
  25. Hair colour? Brown and grey.
  26. Eye colour? Green.
  27. Do you wear contacts? No.
  28. Favourite food? I don't know.
  29. Scary movies or happy endings? Both.
  30. Last movie you watched? I don't think I have watched any films this week on the television, so the answer to that question would be "Adulthood".
  31. What colour shirt are you wearing? Red.
  32. Summer or winter? Winter.
  33. Hugs or kisses? Both.
  34. Favourite dessert? I don't have one.
  35. What book are you reading right now? "Endymion" by Dan Simmonds.
  36. What is on your mouse pad? The name and logo of an obsolete Internet Service Provider based in Nottingham that Jennifer used to work for.
  37. What did you watch on TV last night? Did I watch anything? I am not sure that I did.
  38. Favourite sound? I do not have one.
  39. Rolling Stones or Beatles? The Fab Four.
  40. What is the furthest you've been from home? The U S of A.
  41. Do you have a special talent? No.
  42. Where were you born? In a hospital in Birmingham, England.

No comments: