Friday, July 25, 2008

The weekend arrives. There are plans afoot.

"The Mist", "Savage Grace", but not "The Dark Knight". I am already a bit bored by all of the hype. I will give it a week or two before I descend into the darkness of Gotham City. According to IMDB voters, "The Dark Knight" is already the greatest movie of all time. Check it out for yourself. I don't know what to think about that. Maybe it is? I try never to comment on the quality of films until I have seen them.

Other than that, half day at work tomorrow. Shopping. Some more work in the garden, with the keys to the back door safely in my trouser pocket, and the bolt unscrewed from the door. Ha ha!

What else?

Reading?

Television?

Bank heist?

Sex change?

The options are endless.

Have a great weekend, kids.

3 comments:

Katyola said...

Not sure you can schedule a sex change last minute, but what do I know? Dark Knight, by the way, is very good but a shade long. Heath Ledger is as good as the reviews say, and I am glad Maggie Gyllenhaal replaced Katie Holmes. That said, you might be wise to wait a week or two, because cinema arsehole (American-style) was out in full force last weekend, when it premiered in the U.S. Thanks, but I can do without the narration from the row behind me.

Fuff said...

You missed the B-52's?!

Jerry said...

katyola: Don't worry. I intend to leave "The Dark Knight" for a couple or more weeks yet.

fuff: I did, sadly. Too many gigs booked, no money, no time, etc.